P0e3 of the soul "MY PAIN" battles of a young man growing 5 by Trey David

My pAiN

My pain
My pain is the breaking of my innermost being
When wrongs right
Rights go wrong
Times when I felt so close to winning
Then I feel for a lose
Nightmares turn reality
Ice turned cold
I live only to foresee more sights
But if I abound more sad-full tales will be told
Sometimes you need more than just a reason to change
It’s Friday night T.G.I.F
We are off to party

But deep down within I find my pain
Deep down within
Deep down within I see ‘THE LIGHT’
It calls and beckons on me to come over
Come over to the other side
"You ain’t caught out of this bull crap"
But in dismay I restrain
Sometimes I wonder why I was called a HUMAN
But in my shy thoughts I ash the idea away
Then my pain regains control
In times like this I feel soul sick
But time flies
To this grind am dedicated
To live despite my pain
My pain
My pain is the breaking of my innermost being.


VIBES OF HOPE 2017



Comments

Popular Posts