Luckyweezy x Yung6ix x Dj Timmy Respek on my name Lyrics


Intro (Luckyweezy)
Yeah!! Once upon a time
Yung6ix got
Me on this one mehn
Shit crazy
And in case your wondering
My Name is Luckyweezy
Yuu tasting check one two
Woah Woah Woah woah woah woah woah woah
(x4)
I told this Nigg*s they should put some Respek
on my name (x4)
Verse1 (Luckyweezy)
Am like
Murther fuckers wanna get down Ama take y'all
Down town underground never to be found
So discretion is advice
Y'all niggas should back off
And Respek on My name
Respek on the hustle
No time to play games as i
Go straight to the point
No fucking circle
Maga pay
Abeg maga pay coz the hustle no start today
I have a dream Martin Luther King sorry
Me dagote
And when it comes true
My down go tay
Coz e Don Tay way the boy Don
They anticipate
Me and you on same features be like Ray J on
Kim but no homos
We go blow
Cause e Don Tay the boy Don they anticipate
Am steady on
Never heard a chance to pop
Dom perignon
But we see Kia Kia we
They carry on
Pump action and pistol no be the same but shoot
Na shoot
This beat is a bitch fuck it real good now it's
saying Lucky your the one
Ain't give a fuck
Ain't give a fuck
I do once now am goon
(Chorus-Yung6ix)
Like
Woah Woah Woah woah woah woah woah woah
(x4)
I told this Nigg*s they should put some Respek
on my name (x4)
(Verse2 Yung6ix)
Respek on my name
Respek on my name
Respek on my name
That’s 21 karats hanging out my neck my Nigg*
please just put some Respek on my chain
Respek on my game
we are not one and the same (x2)
I’m poppin Em thangs
Something like 50 and buck and d Llyord
I got G’s in my Unit
they poppin Em thangs
Hol it up Switch it up
Give me Kush, Twist it up
Give me bottles, don’t give me cups
Dollar Bills, In God we trust
Give me format guy don’t give me Jobs
Give me tools guy don’t give me talks
Give me wisdom Give me truth
Give me love Just be real
And that is all
Cause people rise And people fall
And people grind And people ball
Girl all those Rolly’s all those cars
I want it all
I’m a young boy with big dreams
i Turned my small circle to a big team
Used to be the young boy in the big tims
True to my religion always in my big jeans
That was 05
[Dj Timmy Hypes till beat fades]

Comments

aslan96 said…
Next the mold is crammed with molten steel formula to supply the top . Over 150 steps are administered within the process of manufacturing each individual club head, all performed with care and a spotlight to enhance the standard of the finished product.
golf clubs S-06

Popular Posts