DOWNLOAD LUCKYWEEZY His kiNG Mixtape

     EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH THE KING HIMSELF LUCKYWEEZY told us

                 well I don't play any instruments but I love  playing Drums i belive it is where I believe I developed my love for music,
The first tune I learned how to sing was Amili by lil Wayne.
I really admire so many artist like fela, Eminem, Kendrick and J Cole because of their
positive impact they have made in music generally. This rappers change the way you think, speak and entire box of knowledge, so far i have learnt from this folks big time.
I was influence by old time musictians of Tupac and Fela, Big Sean, Mi, Jasse jagz , Yung6ix, lil wayne, Kendrick, Eminem, J cole, and lot more others.
I have been in a  Rap competition far back in 2014 where i was crownned best Rapper at John Rich entertainment.
I perform regular in concerts, show or event and get paid for my Art,  I also did go for Radio rap show I was invited for in 2015 @Treasure FM port Harcourt

first i started Rapp since 2005 but i did my first studio section in 2011 when i drop a song i titled 'Luckyweezy don blow'. I heard lots of likes from my friends and I equally made some fans because of that drop. so since then I believe they wanted more, all have been doing for them was basically freestyle so I believe they actually inspired me to make an album. on another note, what inspired my album was me my self. actually I had to prove you some persons that I was better basically as
the album name implies
                            'HIS KING EVEN If YOU FAIL To RESPECT IT'  
the inspiration was basically to  show the world you can actually not have something at the beginning but if you keep pushing and aim at what you want as a person then you can archive that aim. So am really great-full for this album. THE album is just a little story of me and I made six tracks out of it.
                              SONGS INCLUDE
1) HisKing Luckyweezy
2) Rap by Luckyweezy
3) Fuck boy - Luckyweezy x Uknowhabib
(Rapper basically trap tho (uk) his in from UK.
and base in UK too.
4)Motivation- Luckyweezy x Davidson (singer
owerri)
5) Me_and_sin_city- Luckyweezy
6) RespekOnMyName Luckyweezy x Yung6ix x
Djtimmy
My ambition for hip pop is straight up, Giving the people positiveness in my art trying as
much passing good message that hold great value of our society and our side, more like
what Fela did and what J Cole is doing.
My favourite Quote is 'My youth is the foundation of Me' - khalid.
Words to my fans: 'enjoy the album I made but also listen to it word to word. it would make more sense if you get the message from each tracks.

Comments

Popular Posts